It is one thing to be healthy, it is another thing to stay or remain healthy.
I’m pretty sure one of everybody’s life goals is to be healthy and remain healthy for as long as possible.
However, the truth is that being healthy doesn’t come without some conditions attached to it.
Do you want to be healthy?
Do you want to stay healthy?
There are things you need to constantly do to achieve that.
I have listed out 50 incredible ways by which you can be healthy and remain healthy.
2) Avoid overeating and late night eating.
3) Avoid eating undercooked foods especially meats.
4) Drink plenty water.
5) Take fruits and vegetables regularly.
6) Take supplements.
7) Reduce sugar consumption.
8) Exercise regularly.
9) Get enough sleep and avoid late night sleeping.
10) Brush your teeth daily.
11) Wash your hands regularly.
12) Detoxify and deworm when necessary.
13) Stay away from phone once a while.
14) Smile always.
15) Take breaks.
16) Practice self love affirmation.
17) Listen to soul lifting music.
18) Read positive and inspirational books.
19) Avoid self medication, drug abuse, drug misuse and drug overuse.
20) Pay attention to your moods and feelings
21) Have a regular medical check up. Check your blood pressure, temperature, pulse, etc frequently.
22) Avoid contacts with sick people.
23) Be conscious of the change in your environment.
24) Spend quality time with positive people.
25) Drive safely.
26) Say NO to premarital and extra marital sex.
27) Cut down on processed foods.
28) Avoid trans fat.
29) Learn to say NO.
30) Pay up your debts.
31) Save and invest.
32) Forgive and avoid grudges.
33) Believe in yourself.
34) Travel to places that will develop your mind.
35) Feed your mind with positive things.
36) Let go of the past.
37) Seek for help when necessary.
38) Value yourself.
39) Take care of your hair and body.
40) Maintain personal hygiene.
41) Keep your environment clean.
42) Have accountability partners.
43) Practice meditation.
44) Observe intermittent fasting.
45) Practice silence and solitude.
46) Develop a sense of gratitude.
47) Love yourself deeply.
48) Go on retreats.
49) Study the Bible consistently.
50) Pray without ceasing.
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prosperous – 3 John 2