Glad to have you in my space. You don’t know how much this means to me. It gives me joy to see you here.
I’m Elizabeth Tolulope Egbeniyi, a health and lifestyle blogger.
I’ll love to share with you 30 Amazing Facts About Me.
1) I am a child of God and I love Him above all.
2) I was born in a village 😂.
3) I am the first born of my lovely parents with 3 amazing siblings – Tope, Titi, Toyin.
4) I am my daddy’s younger sister. Funny, right? 🤓. I resemble both my dad and mum. I laugh when I see people trying hard to analyze who I resemble. And oh! I resemble different people as well. I’ve had a lots of scenario when I’ll just meet someone on the road and the next thing is “sister, are you this person?” OR “sister, you resemble someone I know”
5) I am a lover of Korean movies and my best Korean dish I look forward to tasting is Kimchi. Click here to read the post on how to prepare Kimchi. I will love to go to Jeju Island, Seoul and Jeonju one day.
6) Apart from writing, baking is what gives me joy. Vanilla cake is my best type of cake.
7) I love a whole lots of Bible characters but Daniel, David and Esther are my favourites. And yes, I am Elizabeth and I love Elizabeth too (winks) 🤗
8) My best food is Yam and Egg but I rarely eat it (sobs). On the contrary, I eat rice a lot. So, people assume rice is my best food.
9) I am an emotional person. I’m easily moved to tears. I cry when I am happy, sad, shouted at, praying, etc. I’m getting better at this though.
10) Apple is my best fruit though I once hated it.
11) I’m very good at keeping memories. The major reason I don’t play with my diary.
12) I don’t eat pizza, sharwama, golden morn, corn flakes, indomie and spaghetti, semovita and wheat.
Well, don’t ask me what I eat (winks).
And oh yes! I’m addicted to chin chin and Bigi Tropical is my favourite drink. Just in case you want to treat me to a perfect refreshment 😂
13) I love to read novels a lot. Karen Kingsbury and Francine River’s are my favourite authors.
14) I am a blend Spirit-controlled Melancholy, Phlegmatic and Sanguine in the ratio 35:35:30. I will rather say I am an ambivert (extroverted introvert to be precise).
15) I am not a talking type. I prefer writing to talking/speaking when communicating with people. I’ve started learning to express myself through talking.
16) I can be a very shy and talkative person at the same time. It all depends on who I am relating with.
17) I love to make friends a lot.
18) I enjoy cooking especially Amala and vegetable soup.
19) I love to teach, train, coach and mentor teenagers. I run an online platform that fosters this. Click here to find out more.
20) I can be very open but secretive at the same time.
21) I love my privacy a lot. At the same time, I don’t like being all alone by myself for too long.
22) I rarely listen to music. I’m getting better in this aspect though.
23) I love dancing but I don’t know how to dance well 😔. I only dance well in my head.
24) I am a plant scientist. Plant science was not my choice but I later fell in love with it. My journey into world of blogging started from there as well. I am now an advocate of herbs for healing and health.
25) I love babies a lot especially twins.
26) I walk fast. I eat fast. I write fast. I talk fast. Well, I’ve learnt that not everything in life should be done in haste. One needs to be calm and take a step per time.
27) I’m a midnight person. I love getting things done during the midnight. With just 2 hours of sleep during the day, I can stay awake for the whole night.
28) I love LOVE. I have more than one love languages but words of affirmation is my best love language.
29) My best colours are blue and yellow.
30) Death motivates me. I also love to hear about Heaven always. These two give me the consciousness that I won’t be in this world forever, hence, I need to live my life right.
Yaaaaay, I’m glad you’ve known me better. I will love to know you too and I also want to see more of you here.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the blog so as get notifications of new posts.
Want us to connect more?
I love you ❤