A very good friend of mine loves eating banana so much.
If you want to please her very well, just buy banana for her.
And recently, my brother was told to keep eating a lot of bananas by the
And do you love to sing very well but have a coarse voice?. I’m delighted to tell you that banana works for the throat. I have tried it a number of times and it’s working out well.
Oh Yes, these are just part of the numerous benefits of banana.
It is a versatile fruit that contains many nutrients including vitamins A, B, C and E along with minerals like potassium, zinc,
iron and manganese.
* Bananas act as prebiotic,stimulating the growth of friendly bacteria in the bowel.
* They also produce digestive enzymes to assist in absorbing nutrients.
* Bananas are the only raw fruit that can be consumed without distress to relieve stomach ulcers by coating the lining of the stomach against corrosive acids.
I have known bananas as good fruits that cure ulcer over time.
* Rubbing the inside of a banana peel on your leather shoes or handbag and polish with a dry cloth for a quick shine..
Just as eating a banana helps in keeping your body in good health and
great shape, application of this fruit on your hair
and skin will help you to keep them in great
* Banana is a great natural moisturiser for your skin.
The Vitamin A present in banana restores the lost moisture and repairs the damaged, dull😁
and dry skin. To instantly moisturise dry and dull skin, mash a ripe banana and apply it on your face.
Avoid contact with eyes. Leave it on your skin for 20-25 minutes and then wash it away with lukewarm water. You will instantly have soft
and supple skin. If you have extremely dry and flaky skin, you can also and honey to this face
mask. This banana and honey mask also helps in
getting rid of skin pigmentation.
* Banana is full of anti-oxidants; mixed with a few ingredients, it not only helps to get rid of dead skin but also leaves it feeling rejuvenated.
Here are some banana based scrubs that you
make using ingredients available in your kitchen
Take mashed banana and 1 tbsp. of sugar and mix them well. Apply it on your skin and rub it in circular motions. Banana will moisturise the dry skin while sugar granules will get rid of the dead skin.
* Banana also help to soften the hair.
Mix ripe banana with avocado and add coconut milk to the mixture. Apply it on your hair and wait for 15-20 minutes. The pack conditions
damaged hair and makes the hair soft.
Instead of avocado, you can also make the same mask by
adding cocoa. Presence of cocoa helps in bringing out the natural colour of the hair.
3 thoughts on “Health Benefits of Banana”
You are doing a great job dearie. I love and appreciate you
Love you greatly 💟
Thank you my darling
I appreciate you